Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The 3 hour module will focus on Real estate market analysis with emphasis on the hospitality market. The module covers various factors affecting the real estate market value, as well as identifies price patterns, supply and demand. Participants will also learn how to analysis hotel transactions and what key issues to look out for.
- Understand the process of making a real estate market analysis and its use.
- Familiarise with the supply and demand dynamics and trends of hotel market.
- Learn how the fundamental of hotel investment.
- Learn the different business in a hotel including F&B, Spa, meetings, golf, condotel etc.
- Learn how to construct a feasibility study and do site comparison.
- Time Commitment: 3 hours (7-10pm)
- Course will be taught virtually on Google Meet
About This Course
Participants are not required to have specific prior experience of any of the subject areas. More experienced individuals will be able to build on their knowledge through practical, current case studies.
Lecture style, with Exercises/Case Studies
Participants are required to bring their own laptops
Clement Ong, CFA, has more than fifteen years of Real Estate experience ranging from research, investment banking, private equity, financial planning and analysis. He has completed multiple real estate feasibility studies, setup private equity funds and transacted several M&A investment in multiple countries. Clement currently heads the real estate development for Topgolf South East Asia, a new eatertainment concept. Prior to joining Topgolf, he used to heads the Investment and Strategic Unit in the Banyan Tree Group. He had also worked as a Real Estate Investment Banker with JP Morgan S.E.A and a REIT and property research analyst with Phillip Capital.
Clement graduated with a 1st Class Honours Bachelor in Civil and Structure Engineering from the National University of Singapore and is also a CFA charterholder. Clement participated in the judging panel for Asia Property Awards – Singapore from 2013 to 2018.